What is Nuban?Nuban Ointment is used for Wounds, Skin infection caused by bacteria, Impetigo and other conditions.
- Nuban Ointment contains Mupirocin as an active ingredient.
- Nuban Ointment works by stopping the growth of certain bacteria by blocking the protein synthesis.
Nuban Ointment UsesNuban Ointment is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Skin infection caused by bacteria
- Nuban Ointment may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Nuban Ointment Working, Mechanism of Action and PharmacologyNuban Ointment improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Stopping the growth of certain bacteria by blocking the protein synthesis.
Nuban Ointment – Composition and Active IngredientsNuban Ointment is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Mupirocin – 20Mg
Nuban Ointment – Side-effectsThe following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Nuban Ointment. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
£16.48use : Impetigo - Skin infection caused by bacteria - Woundsactive ingredient : Mupirocin
- Reddening of the skin
- Rash of round, red welts on the skin
- Swelling of eyes, lips
- Severe skin reactions or allergies
- Severe itching of the skin